What we produce
- Around 5000 Ha of Olive grove surface provided by our partners.
- Heterogeneous olive groves.
- Main varieties: Hojiblanca, Picual and Arberquina. We select the best of each variety for our packaging.
- To show its excellence since 1935 the Spanish National Association of olive growers granted the oils produced in Puente Genil the title "Optimi Olei Emporium".
- Production capacity: 5 million litres of oil.
- Variety: Hojiblanca. Variety which performs best once packaged and with less time and organoleptic changes during its manufacturing and packaging process.
- Estimated production capacity: 7 million kilos.
- Currently olive marketing is carried out in bulk and shipped to our customers in tankers or 154-kilo cylinders.
- We produce white wines of different varieties: Young & Fruity, Fine, Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez.
- We are one of the leading producers of Vino Dulce Pedro Ximénez. Almost all the wineries, particularly those of Jerez, have a PX in our catalogue.
- Wines Designation of Origin Montilla-Moriles.
- The cooperative has a wine-press, a wine fermentation cellar with a capacity of 3.5 million litres of wine and an aging cellar which can hold 2000 550-litre boots.